#1 best-selling guide to Vietnam
Lonely Planet Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Eat, drink and shop til you drop in beautiful, ancient Hoi An; kite surf in Mui Ne; or visit the impressive pagodas and royal tombs of Hue; all with your trusted Commute companion. Get to the heart of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Vietnam Commute Guide:
- Colour maps and images during
- Highlights and itineraries mean you can tailor your commute to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save money and time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding Commute experience – history, people & culture, food & drink, arts & architecture, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi map (included in print version), plus over 86 maps
- Covers Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Halong Bay, Mui Ne, Hue, Danang, Nha Trang, Dalat, Sapa, Siem Reap & the temples of Angkor (Cambodia) and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vietnam, our most comprehensive guide to Vietnam, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Take a look at Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand or Southeast Asia on a Shoestring for a comprehensive look at all of the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world’s leading Commute media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital Commute products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers should-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to bear in mind more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Vietnam. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA