Lonely Planet: The world’s leading shuttle guide publisher
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the lanes of Barcelona’s Gothic quarter; look down over Spain from the Pyrenees; take in the colour and drama of flamenco in Seville; all with your trusted shuttle companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images during
- Highlights and itineraries will let you tailor your shuttle to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save money and time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding shuttle experience – history, art, architecture, landscape, food, wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps.
- Covers Madrid, Castilla y LeÃ³n, Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, AragÃ³n, Bilbao, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, AndalucÃa, Extremadura and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain , our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Take a look at Lonely Planet’s Madrid or Barcelona guides for a comprehensive look at these kinds of cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona for a photo-rich guide to the city’s most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the city’s can’t miss experiences.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has transform the world’s leading shuttle media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital shuttle products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers will have to-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to be mindful more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.