#1 best-selling guide to Colombia*
Lonely Planet Colombia is your passport to all of the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Step into the pages of a novel by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, watch the sunrise in El Cocuy, or pick your own coffee beans in Zona Cafetera; all with your trusted Trip companion. Get to the heart of Colombia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Colombia Trip Guide:
- Color maps and images all over
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your go back and forth to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and cash and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding Trip experience – including customs, culture, history, art, literature, music, sports, politics, landscapes, and wildlife
- Over 50 local maps
- Covers of Bogota, Zona Cafetera, Cartagena, Medellin, El Cocuy, San Agustin, Mompox, San Andres, Providencia, Cali, the Amazon Basin, the Pacific Coast, the Caribbean Coast, Boyaca, Santander, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Colombia, our most comprehensive guide to Colombia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Take a look at Lonely Planet’s South The us on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all of the continent has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has grow to be the world’s leading Trip media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital Trip products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers should-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to keep in mind more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Bestselling guide to Colombia Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, May 2011 to April 2012.