Lonely Planet: The world’s leading Shuttle guide publisher
Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Museum-hop in Barrio Bellas Artes, kayak down the calm Rio Serrano, or marvel at the strikingly enigmatic moai of Easter Island; all with your trusted Shuttle companion. Get to the heart of Chile and Easter Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island Shuttle Guide:
- Color maps and images all the way through
- Highlights and itineraries can help you tailor your shuttle to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding Shuttle experience – including customs, history, literature, cinema, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and wine
- Over 66 local maps
- Covers Santiago, Vina del Mar, Rapa Nui, Arica, Anakena Beach, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia, Chiloe, Sur Chico, Norte Grande, Norte Chico, Middle Chile, Tierra del Fuego, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island, our most comprehensive guide to Chile & Easter Island, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Take a look at Lonely Planet’s South The us on a Shoestring guide for a comprehensive look at all of the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has grow to be the world’s leading Shuttle media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital Shuttle products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers will have to-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to take into account more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.