Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Canada is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Rockies, marvel at the Northern Lights, or indulge in cultural delights from Montreal’s cafe culture to the island villages of Haida Gwaii; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Canada Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, Aboriginal cultures, outdoor activities, wildlife, wine, cuisine, epic drives, national parks
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 100 maps
- Covers Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, British Columbia, the Rocky Mountains, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, Newfoundland, Banff, New Brunswick, Yukon Territory and more
About Lonely Planet
Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Lonely Planet Travel Guides are my all-time favorite guidebooks. They cover tons of material such as where to stay, eat, party and go sight-seeing. Each one is put together by different Lonely Planet employees who have explored each area extensively. You can follow Lonely Planet on Instagram here.
This product is offered on Just Leaving Footprints through an Affiliate Program. Should you decide to purchase this or another affiliate product I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Check out my Affiliates Page for more info. All descriptions and photos of this image are from Amazon. Opinions are my own.