#1 best-selling guide to Argentina*
Lonely Planet Argentina is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the vivid nightlife of Buenos Aires, be deafened by the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, watch the slide of icebergs in Patagonia; all with your trusted Go back and forth companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Argentina Go back and forth Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images right through
- Highlights and itineraries permit you to tailor your shuttle to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save money and time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding Go back and forth experience – daily life, music, literature, cinema, outdoor activities, environment, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour maps
- Covers Buenos Aires, Bariloche, the Lake District, Cordoba, the Central Sierras, Iguazu Falls, Mendoza, the Central Andes, The Pampas, Patagonia, Salta, Tierra del Fuego and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Argentina, our most comprehensive guide to Argentina, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Buenos Aires? Take a look at Lonely Planet Buenos Aires for a comprehensive look at the entire city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn out to be the world’s leading Go back and forth media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital Go back and forth products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers will have to-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to be aware more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA